Imaging and eye opening lift with a daily drop of UPNEEQ!
UPNEEQ is a first-in-class topical eye drop treatment for a broad range of adult patients with acquired ptosis or low-lying lids.
Are low-lying eyelids making your eyes look a little tired? You may have acquired ptosis.
- Can develop later in life
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
Meet Upneeq – A Ptosis Treatment without Surgery
Upneeq is the only FDA-approved once-daily prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes
What can Upneeq do for you?
Lifts eyelid(s) quickly
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 15 minutes with peak effectiveness at 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
How Do I Apply Upneeq?
Apply Upneeq to your affected eye(s) in 2 easy steps
Step 1: Cut open foil wrapper and remove single-use vial
Step 2: Apply one drop of Upneeq in each affected eye as directed, once a day
- Do not let the tip of the vial touch your eye or any other surface
- Vials should not be re-used after opening and should be thrown away after applying drop(s)
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying Upneeq eyedrops
- You may put them back in 15 minutes after applying Upneeq.
If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least 15 minutes between applications
Upneeq should only be used as directed
- Upneeq is designed to only be applied as an eyedrop
- Each vial contains enough Upneeq solution to allow for one drop in each affected eye
- The solution should never be swallowed or ingested in any other way
- Storage requirements: Upneeq should be stored at 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C) and should be protected from excessive heat
- Keep out of reach of children
- For complete instructions on using Upneeq, please see the Instructions for Use section in the full Prescribing Information