* Individual Results and Patient Experience May Vary
BOOK ONLINE: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR PATIENT PORTAL WHERE YOU CAN COMPLETE YOUR PATIENT PROFILE AND BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS. You can also call one of our patient care coordinators at 206-935-5689 and we will be happy to take care of you.
* Existing Clients who have NOT registered in our patient portal please use the email address we have on file as your username.
Chronic Migraines are a game of chance. Put the odds on your side with BOTOX ®.
BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA) is not only used for esthetic purposes but is also a prescription medicine that is injected to prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraines. If you have 15 or more days each month with a headache lasting 4 or more hours each day you may be a good candidate for therapeutic BOTOX® treatments.
There are two types of treatment options for Chronic Migraines
There are many ways to manage Chronic Migraine; most medications are either acute or preventive. Headache Specialists often prescribe preventive medications for Chronic Migraine patients; however, a treatment plan may include acute and preventive treatment, so it’s important to understand how they work to manage Chronic Migraine.¹
- Taken when a migraine or headache is starting or has already begun
- May stop or reduce pain but does not prevent a headache or migraine
Preventative (or prophylactic) medications:
- Taken to prevent headaches and migraines from occurring
Botox® is a preventative treatment.
If you have Chronic Migraine, a preventive medication like BOTOX® may be an option for you. BOTOX® is the first and only preventive treatment approved by the FDA for adults with Chronic Migraine (15 or more headache days a month, each lasting 4 hours or more). BOTOX® therapy is not approved for adults with migraine who have 14 or fewer headache days a month.³